Securian Advisors MidAmerica services are based on understanding your attitudes and values regarding money. Our expertise lies in developing financial strategies based on that understanding of your values, goals, and aspirations. The sooner you begin to plan for your financial future, the better your chances of achieving your goals.
The Financial Planning process helps you clearly define your goals for the future, identify your needs, and provide direction and education to help in the areas of financial success. As life changes, your Financial Planner will be there along the way to help you adapt and maneuver to stay on course. Our Financial Planners will also work with other professionals, such as accountants, attorneys, and insurance agents, to coordinate their efforts for your overall financial needs.
Securian Advisors MidAmerica offers a dynamic and thorough financial planning process designed to give you and your family a financial roadmap. This holistic approach includes a detailed analysis of your total financial pictures, including:
Current Financial Position
- Identify current Cash Flow
- Identify current Net Worth
- Determine Emergency Fund need
- Provide for your family in the event of death
- Protect your income in the event of disability
- Protect your well being in the event of a long-term care need
- Evaluate investment goals based on time horizon
- Risk Tolerance assessment
- Establish a goal-oriented investment strategy
- Estimate retirement income and expenses
- Determine retirement savings needs
- Evaluate distribution strategies
- Evaluate tax-minimizing strategies
- Identify the effects of different taxes
- Transfer your estate according to your wishes
- Minimize estate taxes and expenses
- Fund estate taxes
Separate from the Financial Plan and our role as financial planner, we may recommend the purchase of specific investment or insurance products or accounts. These product recommendations are not part of the financial plan and you are under no obligation to follow them.