Nicole Wiltgen, CEPA®
As the owner of Wiltgen Financial Services, Nicole works closely with her clients to see the big picture. “Our mission is to help motivated individuals put their financial pieces together.”
Leveraging over 15 years of experience, Nicole and her team provide financial strategies and group benefits to individuals, families and business owners.
Nicole and her husband, Chris, reside in Calmar with their 2 children, Chloe and Augie. Outside of the office, she enjoys spending time with her family, boating on the Mississippi River, running and golfing.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, fi360 certification
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63 & 65
- Life & Health Insurance License
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial
- Bachelor of Science,
- Rotary International, member
- Calmar Commercial Club, member
- Decorah’s Women’s Leadership Network, participant
- Former high school, DIII and DI women’s college basketball referee