Chad E. Salzwedel
Leveraging over 18 years of experience of impactful and meaningful client relationships, Chad helps families and businesses see the big picture. Chad helps his clients implement risk management, wealth management, and estate and succession strategies.
Chad and his wife, Kristi, have lived in St Peter since 2001. They have 3 children, Katie, Zach and Samantha. With growing up on a farm in Southwest Minnesota, Chad cultivated a passion for hunting, fishing, ice fishing and boating. He also enjoys golfing and spending time with family and friends.
- FINRA Series 6, 63 & 65
- Life & Health Insurance License
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Marketing; Southwest Minnesota State University
- St. Peter Rotary, past president
- St. Peter Trap team, coach
- Nicollet County Pheasants forever, board member
- Connecting Nicollet County, past board member
- Shoreland Country Club, member
- Trinity Lutheran Church, parishioner