John Behrens, Jr. CLU, ChFC®
With over 46 years of financial services experience, John has a unique understanding of retirement strategies. “Over the years I have enjoyed working with a variety of individuals, families and business clients. Each of their situations unique and in need of personalized strategies.”
Whether working with a family, business, or family business, John helps his clients understand how to affect their financial future. Through this process, he helps his clients identify their goals and create a strategy to help turn these goals into reality.
John and his wife, Linda, have lived in North Mankato for over 30 years. He enjoys spending time with his daughters and family. Outside of the office, he enjoys MSU sports, playing golf, and learning about American and world history.
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Series 7, 24, 63, 65 & 66
- Life & Health Insurance License
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Bachelor of Science; St. Cloud State University
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, member
- Mankato Golf Club, member
- Christ The King Church, member
- Minnesota State University Blue Line Club & Touchdown Club