Daniel Anderegg CLU®, ChFC®, MSFS
Leveraging over 26 years of experience, Dan helps individuals and families make good decisions with their money. With a focus on financial strategies, Dan helps clients through client-focused strategies to mitigate risks, manage wealth and prepare for retirement income.
Dan and his wife Heather live in Cedar Rapids. They have 3 children, Lincoln, Maleaha and Ella. Outside of the office, Dan enjoys traveling, cooking, reading and spending time with family.
- SmartVestor Pro member, Dave Ramsey
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Master of Science in Financial Services; The American College
- FINRA Series 7, 63, & 65
- Life and Health Insurance Licensed
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Bachelor of Arts; Coe College
- Society of Financial Service Professionals, Past President of Eastern Iowa Chapter
- Junior Achievement
- Big Brother Big Sisters
* Neither Dan Anderegg, nor Securian Financial Services are affiliated with Dave Ramsey Solutions. Securian Financial Services, Inc. does not endorse Dave Ramsey. Working with this individual or firm is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.