Don Homan ChFC®
For over 30 years Don has been helping families and business owners create, protect, and manage wealth. He has a special focus on asset accumulation and retirement income strategies. Since income taxes are a large expense his goal includes paying special attention to the tax efficiency of his client's overall strategy. “Each situation is unique, and my clients appreciate that they have a personalized guide for the many important decisions that they have to make.”
Once in retirement, Don helps his clients focus on the most critical areas to ensure their protection, accumulation and distribution strategies continue to meet their needs.
Don resides in Cedar Rapids with his wife, Lori. Outside of the office, Don enjoys woodworking, studying history, traveling, and family activities.
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- FINRA Series 7 & 66
- Life & Health Insurance License
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial
- BA, Westmar College
- Masters in Education, University of Northern Iowa
- Metro North Rotary Charter Member
- Member of the Year 2015
- Membership Chairman