Donald G. Homan ChFC®
Leveraging over 30 years of experience, Don specializes in helping individuals prepare for and transition into retirement. “My clients appreciate that they have a personalized guide for the many important decisions they have to make.”
Once in retirement, Don helps his clients focus on the most critical areas to ensure their protection, accumulation and distribution strategies continue to meet their needs.
Don resides in Cedar Rapids with his wife, Lori. Outside of the office, Don enjoys trying to play golf and learning about American and world history.
- FINRA Series 7 & 66
- Life & Health Insurance License
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial
- Master’s in Education, University of Northern Iowa
- Rotary International, member