Gabe A. Rohwedder CRPC®, AIF®, LUTCF
Gabe specializes in helping individuals and business owners over age 50 prepare for the future. “This is a critical time in discussing what retirement looks like and positioning yourself for success.”
Leveraging over 20 years in financial services, Gabe helps his clients with wealth management, long-term care, and retirement income strategies. “My clients appreciate seeing the plan laid out and knowing I am there along the way.”
Gabe resides in Palo with his wife, Shawnacy, 2 daughters, Trinity and Olivia, and their Argentinean Dogo, Nala. His hope is his life reflects his main priorities of faith, family, and friends. Outside of the office, Gabe enjoys bow hunting, sand volleyball, running, gardening, and spending time with his wife and daughters.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Life Underwriter Training Counsel Fellow (LUTCF)
- FINRA Series 6,7,63,65
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Bachelor of Science, Business; Mount Mercy University
- Smartvestor Pro Advisor - Dave Ramsey*
- Financial Education Workshop Presenter
- Million Dollar Roundtable (MDRT), Court of the Table
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Court of the Table**
- American Association for Long-term Care Insurance, member
- Toastmasters International, VP of Public Relations, Competent Communicator
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, "Big" - Matched Since 2009 with Teddy
- Active in Church
*Neither Gabe Rohwedder, nor Securian Financial Services are affiliated with Dave Ramsey Solutions. Securian Financial Services, Inc. does not endorse Dave Ramsey. Working with this individual or firm is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.
**Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least 2 years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.