Jeffrey D. Burroughs
Jeff is President of Burroughs Consulting Group, focused on providing retirement and financial solutions to businesses, business owners, and individuals transitioning into retirement.
Leveraging over 34 years of experience, Jeff specializes in helping his clients with Qualified and Non-Qualified Retirement Plans, including 401(k) plans, Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution plans, Buy Sell agreements, and wealth management.
Jeff resides in Cedar Rapids with his wife of over 30 years, Jane. They have a son, Joe, and daughter, Sarah, who they enjoy spending time with and cheering on the Iowa Hawkeyes. Jeff enjoys it most when he is around friends at Kinnick, on the golf course or fishing.
- Burroughs Consulting Group, Founder & President
- FINRA Series 6 & 63
- Life, Health, Casualty, Commercial and Crop and Hail Insurance
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Iowa, member
- Associated General Contractors of Iowa, member
- Iowa Limestone Producers Association, member
- Asphalt Paving Association of Iowa, member