Michael D. Rott ChFC®
As Vice President, Growth & Development, Michael oversees advisor recruiting and development at Securian Advisors MidAmerica. Leveraging over 22 years of industry experience and over 30 years of management experience, Michael helps new advisors get started on the right path.
Michael also works closely with his clients to create and execute individualized plans to help them achieve their financial goals. “It is important people not only know their options but understand how one decision affects another.” Michael specializes in wealth management strategies for business owners and individuals approaching retirement.
Michael resides in Marion with his wife, Lori. They have 3 daughters and became Grandparents in 2020. Outside of the office, Michael enjoys politics, traveling with family, working out, and anything involving the outdoors.
- Chartered Financial Consultant, ChFC
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63 & 66
- Life & Health Insurance License
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Bachelor of Science, Business; Mount Mercy University
- GAMA International, member
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, Board Member
- Million Dollar Roundtable, member
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least 2 years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.