Michael D. Rott ChFC®
As Vice President, Growth & Development, Michael oversees advisor recruiting and development at Securian Advisors MidAmerica. Leveraging over 15 years of industry experience and over 20 years of management experience, Michael helps new advisors get started on the right path.
Michael also works closely with his clients to help them stay on the right path. “It is important people not only know their options but understand how one decision affects another.” Michael specializes in wealth management strategies for business owners and individuals approaching retirement.
Michael resides in Marion with his wife, Lori. They have 3 daughters and are excited to be grandparents soon. Outside of the office, Michael enjoys politics, traveling with family, working out, and anything involving the outdoors.
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63 & 66
- Life &Health Insurance License
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Bachelor of Science, Business; Mount Mercy University