Sarah A. Buehler
Sarah specializes in guiding women and young professionals in their financial journey. With a focus on building strong relationships, Sarah helps her clients get started on the right track and stay on track to reach their goals.
Sarah spends time truly getting to know her clients. “By taking a compassionate and understanding approach to financial consulting, clients feel heard and have confidence in their decisions.” Together they create a strategy that reflects each individual’s unique goals and dreams.
Sarah resides in Cedar Rapids with her husband, Brian, and their two cats, Xander and Shiloh. Outside of the office, Sarah enjoys camping, gardening, biking, volleyball, outdoors, car shows, visiting family, cheering for the Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers, and Colorado Avalanche.
- FINRA Series 7 & 66
- Life & Health Insurance License
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, Management; Mount
- Mercy University
- Cedar Rapids Jaycees, President
- Cedar Rapids Jaycees, Treasurer (2017-2018)
- 2018 Above & Beyond Award Recipient, Cedar Rapids Jaycees
- 2017 Top Local Treasurer of the Year, Junior Chamber International (JCI Iowa)*
- Professional Women’s Network (PWN) member
- Securian’s Women Inspiring & Supporting Excellence (WISE), member
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), member
*The award is based on the Cedar Rapid Jaycees of Iowa member's contribution and service to the organization in relation to improving the chapter's overall financial condition. This may include overseeing aspects of the chapter such as financial administration, budgeting, bookkeeping, preparing financial auditing reports, minimizing costs, reconciling receivables and payables, timeliness of billing, implementation of accounting system, and other financial duties the Treasurer may be responsible for. This award is not based on or related to any investment products or services offered by the individual as a Financial Advisor, nor is it related to the individual's financial advisory business. Working with this individual is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.