Sarah A. Buehler
Sarah works with a diverse group of clients but specializes in guiding women and young professionals in their financial journey, helping them learn how to manage, save, invest, and protect their money to get started on the right track to financial success. The driving force behind Sarah's excellent service to her clients is strong relationships. By taking a compassionate and understanding approach to financial consulting, she spends time truly getting to know her clients. Together they create a strategy that reflects each individual's unique goals and dreams, while helping to relieve the stress and anxiety that often surrounds money.
Sarah can also help with answering questions, including but not limited to:
- Can I retire early?
- What should I do with my former retirement plan?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What's a good approach for college savings?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- How do I create a steady income stream during retirement?
Sarah resides in Cedar Rapids with her husband, Brian, and their two cats, Xander and Shiloh. Outside of the office, Sarah enjoys camping, gardening, biking, volleyball, outdoors, car shows, visiting family, cheering for the Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers, and Colorado Avalanche.
- Financial Professional since 2015
- FINRA Series 7 & 66
- Life, Long Term Care, Disability and Health Insurance Licenses
- BBA in Finance & Management, Summa Cum Laude, Mount Mercy University
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services
- JCI Iowa Vice President (2021)
- Cedar Rapids Jaycees, Chairwoman of the Board (2020)
- Cedar Rapids Jaycees, President (2019)
- Cedar Rapids Jaycees, Treasurer (2017, 2018)
- 2019 Everyday Heroes Award Recipient, The Gazette Communications
- 2018 Above & Beyond Award Recipient, Cedar Rapids Jaycees
- 2017 Top Local Treasurer of the Year, Junior Chamber International (JCI Iowa)*
- Professional Women’s Network (PWN) member
- Securian’s Women Inspiring & Supporting Excellence (WISE), member
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), member
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), member
*The award is based on the Cedar Rapid Jaycees of Iowa member's contribution and service to the organization in relation to improving the chapter's overall financial condition. This may include overseeing aspects of the chapter such as financial administration, budgeting, bookkeeping, preparing financial auditing reports, minimizing costs, reconciling receivables and payables, timeliness of billing, implementation of accounting system, and other financial duties the Treasurer may be responsible for. This award is not based on or related to any investment products or services offered by the individual as a Financial Advisor, nor is it related to the individual's financial advisory business. Working with this individual is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.