Drew Hayden RICP®
As President, Drew oversees recruiting and growth strategies of Securian Advisors MidAmerica. With a focus on creating lasting value, Drew concentrates his time on finding and developing great advisors. “I am incredibly proud of the character and integrity of my SAMA family. They work hard each day to protect families and positively impact their communities."
Drew and his wife, Sarah, D.O., reside in Bixby with their 2 children, Brynlee and Brecken. Outside of the office, he enjoys hunting, fishing, golf, scuba diving and traveling. He also is a talented hobbyist and produces his own wine and honey.
- Financial Services Industry since 2006
- Bachelor’s degree from East Central University
- Retirement Income Certified Professional
- FINRA Series (6, 7, 65, 66, & 24)
- Licensed Life & Health Insurance Agent
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services, inc.
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services, inc.
- Tulsa Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Jenks Masonic Lodge, Past Master
- Sigma Tau Gamma, Past President
- GAMA International, Member
- Hobbies include hunting, fishing, golf, scuba diving, beekeeping, and travelling