Jenn Ferrier Stoughton
Prior to aligning with Securian Advisors MidAmerica, Inc., Jen moved home to Tulsa from New York City and joined a local investment team where she refined her skills as an Investment Specialist. While in New York City she worked for a Hedge Fund and Private Equity Firm supporting the investment teams by leading projects to reduce risk and create greater efficiency within the firms. Jen uses her expertise in investment analysis, as well as risk and project management, to work with businesses to analyze their benefit programs and seamlessly implement opportunities for improvement. Jen is also an advocate for financial wellness and enjoys meeting with the employees one-on-one to demystify financial jargon and support people in making well-informed decisions regarding their investment and retirement options.
Jen resides in downtown Tulsa, OK with her husband, Dan, and their two cats, Edison and Franklin. Outside of the office, she enjoys teaching yoga, cooking and traveling.
- FINRA Series 7 & 66
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services
- CFA Society of Oklahoma
- Securian’s Woman’s Interactive Sales Exchange (WISE)
- Associated Builders & Contractors
- Associated General Contractors
3105260 DOFU 06/2020