Ryon helps individuals and families coordinate their wealth management and risk management strategies. With a focus on providing value, Ryon provides the education and tools necessary for clients to make confident decisions.
Ryon also specializes in helping business owners prepare, both professionally and personally. Leveraging over 25 years as a small business owner, Ryon has a unique understanding of the mindset. “It is easy to separate the business and personal, but the financial strategies for both need to be intimately connected.”
Ryon resides in Claremore with his wife, Jennifer, and their two kids. Outside of the office, he enjoys golfing, hunting and attending his kids’ activities.
- FINRA Series 7 & 66
- Life & Health Insurance License
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance;
- Tulsa Chamber, member
- First United Methodist Church
- Community volunteer