Stephen enjoys helping young professionals, medical professionals and business owners. With a heart for serving others, Stephen provides the education and guidance for clients to make informed decisions.
Stephen resides in Jenks with his wife, Allison, and kids, Deborah and James. Outside of the office, Stephen enjoys spending time with his family, especially coaching their soccer teams and taking them to the voice and guitar lessons.
- FINRA Series 7 & 66
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Financial Professional
- Associates in Music; Carl Albert State College
- Bachelor of Science, Biblical Literature New Testament; Oral Roberts University
- Master of Divinity; Phillips Theological Seminary
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services
- *SmartVestor Pro member - Dave Ramsey®
- Business Networkers International (BNI)
- Equality Business Association (EBA)
- Tulsa Area Manufacturers (TAMA)
- Home Builders Association (HBA)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), member, youth volunteer and Sunday school teacher
*Neither Stephen Haney, nor Securian Financial Services are affiliated with Dave Ramsey Solutions. Securian Financial Services, Inc. does not endorse Dave Ramsey. Working with this individual or firm is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.