Thomas Bowen CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®
With over 30 years of experience, Thom has become an expert in helping business owners strategize both professionally and personally. “My clients appreciate having one place to rely upon for several needs. They recognize the value in having an advisor that truly specialized in strategies for the small business owner.”
Thom focuses on providing trustworthy expertise for a variety of business owner needs, including retirement plans, succession planning, group benefits, wealth management, and estate considerations.
Thom has lived in Oklahoma since 1975, currently residing in Tulsa. He and his wife Jennifer, a self-employed fitness trainer, have one son. Outside of the office, Thom enjoys playing basketball, trout fishing, golfing, weight lifting, running and traveling.
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 62, & 63
- Life & Health Insurance License
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing; Oklahoma State University
- Board of Directors of Society for Financial Services Professionals 2003-2004
- Member and former director of the Tulsa Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Member of Financial Planning Association
- Mast member of the Toastmasters International 1997-2008
- Active member of the Associated General Contractors, Associated Builders and Contractors, and American Subcontractors Association.
- Board of Directors, Associated Builders and Contractors 2000-Present
- Junior Achievement Volunteer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters active volunteer for 10 years
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Board of Directors 1995-2001
- Board of Directors for Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma 2007-2008
- Oklahoma Big Brother of the Year 1999
- Parishioner at Christ The King Parish