- Financial Representative
- Over 33 years of experience
- B.S.E. 1979; M.S.E. 1980
- GAMA New Agent of Year 1982: Quality Award
- Designations include CFP, CLU, ChFC, & LUTCF
- Life, Health, VP
- FINRA Series 6, 63, 26
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services, Inc.
Leadership & Civic
- National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors
- National Association of Life Underwriters
- Resident of Conway, AR
- Married to Cindy; they have 4 Children and 8 Grandchildren w/twins due in January 2015
- Interests include family, golf, and church activities
GAMA International is a membership organization for which individuals must submit applications and payment. The organization is geared toward those in a recruiting, training, or supervision role in the financial services industry. Awards are based primarily on commissions, premiums, or fees generated from investment and insurance products and other criteria relative to leadership, achievement, and recruiting selected by the applicant. Individuals must be current with membership dues and submit an application fee for consideration. Working with this individual is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.