Kerry K. Molder
- Financial Advisor, Securian Advisors MidAmerica, Inc.
- B.B.A. Marketing, University of Central Arkansas, 1978
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- Series 7 Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- Qualifying Member of Million Dollar Roundtable
- Financial Services Industry - serving businesses, individuals and families
- Board of Trustees, St. Joseph School Endowment
- Conway Chamber of Commerce
- Conway Regional Health Foundation
- St. Joseph School Volunteer
- Married to Joan with two sons and one daughter
- Resident of Arkansas, currently resides in Conway
- Hobbies include golf, reading, attending sporting events, and family time
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least 2 years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.