Michael D. Rott, ChFC
- Vice President, Growth & Development
- Over 15 years of experience
- B.S. in Business, Summa Cum Laude, Mount Mercy University
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63, 66
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Insurance Licenses - Life & Health
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services, Inc.
Leadership & Civic
- GAMA International, member 1
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), member
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), member 2
- Securian's Senate Club, Qualifying member 3
- Resides in Marion, Iowa with his wife, Lori
- Daughters - Jenna, Megan, Kayla
- Dogs - Stella and Cody
- Enjoys politics, travelling with the family, working out, and anything involving the outdoors
1 GAMA International is a membership organization for which individuals must submit applications and payment. The organization is geared toward those in a recruiting, training, or supervision role in the financial services industry. Awards are based primarily on -commissions, premiums, or fees generated from investment and insurance products and other criteria relative to leadership, achievement, and recruiting selected by the applicant. Individuals must be current with membership dues and submit an application fee for consideration.
2 Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least 2 years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics.
3 Awards and club membership are based primarily on commissions, premiums, or fees generated from investment and insurance products and other criteria relative to leadership, achievement, and recruiting.
Working with this individual or firm is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation