My mission is to help motivated individuals put their financial pieces together. This is a way to evaluate a client’s situation with their overall financial issues, strengths and
weaknesses. I want to give my clients a sense of comfort that their financial goals are being achieved.
- Owner, Wiltgen Financial Services
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Coe College
- Series 6 & 7 Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- Series 63 & 65 Investment Advisory Representative, Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- Licensed Life and Health
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, fi360 Certification
- Member of Calmar Commercial Club
- Participant in Decorah’s Women’s Leadership Network
Nicole along with her husband, Chris, and children, Chloe and Augie, reside in Calmar, IA. She enjoys spending time with her family, boating on the Mississippi River, running and golfing. She enjoys working as a basketball official. She currently works high school, DIII & DI women’s college basketball. She has worked both the Wisconsin and Iowa girl’s state tournament, along with numerous college tournaments.