Thomas Bowen, CFP®, ChFC, CLU
- Bowen Financial Group LLC, Owner
- Over 24 years of experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Marketing, Oklahoma State University
- FINRA Series 7 & 66
- Certified Financial Planner TM (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Life & Health Insurance License
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services, Inc.
Leadership & Civic
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Board of Directors(2000-Present), member, treasurer
- Associated General Contractors, board member, member, treasurer
- American Subcontractors Association, member
- Million Dollar Roundtable, Qualifying member since 1995
- Financial Planning Association, member
- Tulsa Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, member, past director
- Society for Financial Services Professionals, past Board of Directors
- Toastmasters International, past member
- Big Brothers and Sisters, past Board of Directors, volunteer for 10 years
- Oklahoma Big Brother of the Year 1999
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma, past Board of Directors
- Christ The King Parish, parishioner
- Resident of Oklahoma since 1975; currently resides in Tulsa.
- Married to Jennifer, Self-employed fitness trainer with one son.
- Hobbies include basketball, trout fishing, golf, weight lifting, running, and travel
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least 2 years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.