Steve Houg CFP®
As a trusted advisor, Steve guides his clients through the many obstacles and challenges in the way of achieving personal financial independence. Leveraging over 20 years of experience, Steve helps bring clarity to financial decisions.
With a focus on providing value, Steve starts with a complimentary introductory consultation. “Choosing the right financial professional may be one of the most important decision you make for yourself and your love ones.”
Steve lives in Urbandale with his wife Holly and their sons, Carson and Collin. He is very active in his community and his church. As an avid runner and cyclist, Steve competes in road races, triathlons and Ironman’s across the country.
- Guide Financial Group, Founding Partner
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Kingdom Advisor®
- Financial Planning Association, board member
- FINRA Series 7 &; 66
- Life &Health Insurance License
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Cedarville University