Steve Houg CFP®
As a trusted advisor for over 20 years, Steve works to guide his clients through the many obstacles and challenges as they seek to achieve personal financial independence. Steve obtained his Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Cedarville University in 1997. Steve has satisfied the education, examination, experience, and ethics requirements for CFP® certification.
Choosing the right financial advisor may be one of the most important decisions you make for yourself and your loved ones. Our complimentary, no obligation introductory consultation helps evaluate what you should be considering when choosing a financial professional.
Steve lives in Urbandale with his wife, Holly, and their sons, Carson and Collin. He is very active in his community and his church. He is an avid runner and joys competing in many local road races and triathlons.
- Guide Financial Group, Founding Partner
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Certified Kingdom Advisor®
- Financial Planning Association, board member
- FINRA Series 7 & 66
- Life & Health Insurance License
- Registered Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Investment Advisor Representative, Securian Financial Services
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Cedarville University